Currently, this long-standing heritage is handled by the family’s third and fourth generation. The goal remains a solid blend of deep respect for the identity of the vineyard, emphasis on quality and sustainable development, commitment to insightful entrepreneurship, and a seductive storytelling inspired by the “sense of place”.
The central Tsantali winery is located in the region of Agios Pavlos, in Halkidiki. Tsantali family owns or manages vineyards in various regions of Greece.
• Halkidiki: The central winery and 15 hectares of organic cultivation.
• Mount Athos: Winery and leased vineyards of 70 hectares.
• Naoussa: Winery and vineyards of 20 hectares.
• Maroneia in Thrace: Winery and vineyards of 580 hectares.
• Rapsani: Winery and management of approximately the 90% of the vineyards within the PDO zone.
Some of the best-selling wine labels of today’s Greek market, such as Kanenas, Rapsani, Agioritiko Abaton and Metohi, circulate under the TSANTALI logo.
The company has been multiply awarded in international wine contests around the world.
Tsantali klima klima cabernet sauvignon Dry Red Wine
Tsantali klima klima Assyrtiko Dry White Wine